YOUR HUB FOR TEAMWORK
* Connect face-to-face with HD audio and video, and join meetings from almost anywhere
* Chat privately or in groups, and communicate with the entire team in dedicated channels
* Mention individual team members, or the whole team at once, to get your colleagues’ attention
* Focus on what matters most by saving important conversations and customizing your notifications
* Search your chats and team conversations to quickly find what you need
* Get the enterprise-level security and compliance you expect from Office 365
This app requires a paid Office 365 commercial subscription, or a free or trial subscription of Microsoft Teams. If you’re not sure about your company’s subscription or the services you have access to, visit Office.com/Teams to learn more or contact your IT department.
By downloading Teams, you agree to the license (see aka.ms/eulateamsmobile) and privacy terms (see aka.ms/privacy). For support or feedback, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invite people to your meeting with an invite link
Bug fixes and performance improvements
How to Download & Install Microsoft Teams app
Installing on an Android device is very easy and simple. There is two way to install the app on your device. In the first one, you will have to download and install the app directly from the Play Store(Free Version) and in the second one, you will have to download APK file from here and install it manually(Pro Version).
To manually install any third-party app you will need to allow unknown source permission from your device.
- Go to Settings of your Android device
- Click on Security
- There you will find the Unknown Sources option.
- Click and Turn it on.
- Now download the APK.
- Click on the APK file to install.
- Now Click on Install.
- Wait for a few seconds and you will see installed on your device
- Click on Done and Launch the app to start using this application.
Done, Now you have successfully installed the APK for Free. You may have to check the unknown source download to make it install. Sometimes the device preferences don’t allow to install apps from unknown sources. You don’t need to worry. It is safe and free. Good Luck, your video editing game has started.