Make money online from Quick Pay Just Start EarningsFortnite Battle Royale How do I send a Gift in Battle Royale? Your accounts must be entitled in order to start private matches. Please be aware that the maximum number of players who can join a game is 100. If there are more than 100 players entering a match key at once, the game will randomly select 100 players who entered the key; this is completely random and not based on the order when a key was entered.
How to start a private match
- In the lobby, select the game mode you want to play.
- In settings, make sure you’re in the same server region as your participants.Note: You’ll receive an error message if you’re in the wrong server region or game mode, and you won’t be able to start a match.
- Click Game Mode.
Note: The Game Mode button displays the currently selected mode. In the image below, Solo is selected.
- Click Custom Options.
- Create a Custom Matchmaking Key that you want to give to your participants.
- You can’t use special characters.
- You must use at between 4 and 16 characters. You’ll receive an error message if the key is too long, and the game will not create a private match.
- If you’re streaming, please hide your key to prevent unwanted guests from joining the game.
- Click Accept.
- Click Play and wait for other players to join using your key.
Note: All players should be ready to join the match with the key, as soon as the key is given to them. If they try to join after the match has started, they will receive an error message.
- Click Start Match to start the game manually at any time.
How to join a game
- In settings, make sure you’re in the same server region as the host.
Note: You’ll receive an error message if you’re in the wrong server region, and you won’t be able to join a game.
- Click Game Mode.
- Select Custom Matchmaking Key and enter the key you received from your host.
Note: Match keys are case sensitive.
- Click Accept.
Note: If you try to join after the match started, you’ll receive an error message. If you’re immediately kicked after joining, your host’s match may already have reached the 100-player maximum capacity.
- Click Play and wait for the match to start.
How does Gifting work in Battle Royale?
Gifting in Fortnite: Battle Royale allows you to purchase in-game content with V-Bucks and send it to your friends!
Before you can send a gift:
- You must enable Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) before you can send a gift.
If you need help turning on 2FA,
- You must reach level 2 or higher before you can send a gift.
There are some things you can’t gift:
- Battle Passes (only via real-money transactions)
- Offers that use real money
- Items that are not currently in the Item Shop
- Items that are already in your Locker
- Some store items, including Battle Pass Tier Bundles
Gifting is exclusive to the following platforms:
- PlayStation 4
- Xbox One
All gifts are non-refundable. Please be sure you give the gift to the right friend!
“I tried to send a gift, but I’m getting an error.”
There are a few reasons sending a gift may result in an error:
- You can send up to 5 gifts per day. If you exceed the total amount of gifts you can send within 24 hours, sending a gift will fail. You’ll need to wait 24 hours before you can send more gifts.
- If you’re trying to gift an item to a player who already has that item, gifting will fail.
- If you’ve been friends with a player for less than three days, gifting will fail. Both the sender and the receiver(s) of gifts must be EPIC friends for at least three days prior to sending/receiving gifts.